Start out the New Year with your best foot- and best face forward. There’s no reason why you can’t upgrade your look with a few, inexpensive, simple beauty tricks.
These are the easiest facial and beauty hacks you can try today.
· Lip exfoliation: Beautiful, healthy, supple lips are the key to a beautiful look. Everyone notices the lips, but there’s no need to buy expensive lip scrubs and creams, instead exfoliate the lips with your toothbrush (or a toothbrush) after you brush your teeth.
· Pesky facial hair: Whether your facial hair is noticeable or not, everyone has it. You can try facial hair removal englewood professional salon services, but you can also do it yourself by making an easy wax with sugar, lemon juice, and water.
· Clean your brushes: You’d be surprised by how much damage dirty makeup brushes can do. You might just be ruining the quality of your skin by using unclean brushes. Clean them with face wash and watch how quickly your complexion improves.
· Smell better: If you use perfume, but notice that it fades away too quickly, make yourself smell better by using Vaseline or petroleum jelly. Applying Vaseline to the skin gives your perfume something to stick to and lasts longer.
· Hairspray everything: This inexpensive stuff you buy all the time can be used to give your beauty routine an upgrade. Spray your Bobby pins to give them an ultimate hold and keep your hairdo in place. Or use hairspray as a finishing spray over your makeup, to keep it in place all day long.
· Get rid of pimples fast: If you’re ever in a pinch and need to get rid of pimples fast, try those eye drops you have sitting on the counter; you’ll thank us later.